We Give Back
Leukemia Research Foundation
The Leukemia Research Foundation is dedicated to conquering all blood cancers by funding research into their causes and cures, and enriching the quality of life of those touched by these diseases.
As the nation’s largest nonprofit focused exclusively on funding leukemia research, their grants accelerate the development of new and better treatments.
Their support programs help patients and their loved ones navigate every step of the cancer journey.
Mercy Homes for Boys and Girls
Mercy Home for Boys & Girls is a Catholic organization answering the Gospel call to minister to children and families in need.
Mercy Home Saves young lives by providing:
- A safe, nurturing residential treatment home,
- AfterCare support for former residents and their families,
- Community-based and site-based youth mentoring,
- Therapeutic, educational, vocational, spiritual and life skill development,
- A commitment to raising public awareness of youth in need and encouraging support to help them.
The Coalition To Salute America’s Heroes
The mission of the Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes is to help severely-wounded veterans and families of Operation Enduring Freedom, Operation Iraqi Freedom, and Operation New Dawn recover from their injuries and illnesses, and to inspire other organizations and the general public to participate in this effort.
We Support the Education of Future Entrepreneurs
The John Nania Scholarship at Montini Catholic High School has been established by the employees of Nania Energy, Inc. to honor John Nania, Class of 1979. They have established the criteria for the scholarship to meet the interests of John Nania, and encourage any student who believes they qualify to submit an application.
Eligible students should:
- Be a current junior at Montini Catholic High School
- Have some need for financial assistance
- Maintain an overall 3.0 GPA
- Submit a 400-500 word essay speaking to his/her interest in starting or owning a business and how he/she will give back to society as a business person
- Funds are submitted to Montini Catholic High School before December 31
- The scholarship is announced to the Junior Class on or before February 1.
- Essays must be turned in on or before March 1.
- Mr. Nania will review the essays and notify Montini Catholic of the recipient.
- Award is announced at the assembly on Founders’ Day.