Nania Energy Advisors is currently searching for an enthusiastic marketing intern. This is a paid part-time internship with flexible hours for a college student with a marketing major that offers hands on experience with Content Marketing. You’ll be working with a collaborative team to drive inbound traffic and leads. You’ll get experience with graphic design, content strategy, tone-of-voice, channel strategy, informative B2B videos, marketing execution, and utilization of our website as an effective content marketing platform.
- Support Marketing team by assisting with projects and ensuring deadlines are met
- Assist with the creation, development, and execution of content marketing and social media pieces
- Learn about and work on graphic design pieces
- Assist with writing content marketing
- Brainstorm on topics for content marketing pieces
- Gain exposure to the energy industry, products, services and client needs
Competencies, Skills & Position Requirements:
- Currently working towards a marketing-related degree with 1-4 years of college completed
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Video Production experience a plus
- Training on Marketing computer software including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign preferred
- Passion for expanding marketing skills and impacting marketing strategy
About Nania Energy:
Nania Energy Advisors was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 21st anniversary. In the past 2 decades we have helped thousands of commercial and industrial clients purchase Natural Gas and Electricity in Illinois and throughout the MidAtlantic. We take the time to understand what our clients need while providing energy options and guidance as energy markets evolve. We are dedicated to providing world class customer service. Our goal is simple: Nania Energy Advisors is committed to giving users of electricity and natural gas expert advice to achieve cost and sustainability goals- making energy easy so clients can be successful. Visit our website at www.naniaenergy.com.
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com.