Imagine waking up on a Monday morning not dreading going to work because you love what you do. Picture yourself surrounded by a team of motivated colleagues focused on success. Nania Energy Advisors offers a refreshing break from the traditional work place environment offering a work family you can count on. We hire only the best! Everyone on our team is extremely motivated, talented and hard working. If you are an A-player looking for a challenging and competitive career in a fun, supportive environment, then this is the opportunity you’ve been searching for.
Nania Energy Advisors is currently searching for a Sales Representative to join our team in our Illinois location.
- Promote and sell retail natural gas and electricity solutions to commercial, industrial and government clients through consultative sales techniques and strong customer service.
- Move prospective clients through a questioning strategy, to a solution that is in their best interest, to execution of the deal including contract negotiations.
- Develop a personal sales pipeline via prospecting, tradeshows, contact software, and cold calling.
- Attend sales calls and meetings with prospects and clients to learn about their needs and challenges in order to provide a comprehensive energy strategy, price quotes, and detailed explanations of product offerings.
- Must be comfortable with public speaking, impeccably professional and well-spoken.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate clearly and professionally through email and other written forms of communication.
- Continuously building ongoing relationships with decision makers with the understanding that one success builds upon another.
- Develop/maintain detailed knowledge of energy markets and industry trends.
- Assist in organizing sales campaigns, client meetings, and general administrative and organizational duties to support a trusted advisor relationship with clients and prospects.
- Utilize Salesforce for market development and task organization.
Competencies, Skills & Position Requirements
- At least 3-5 year of sales experience.
- College degree or equivalent experience required.
- Energy industry knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to build solid, renewable relationships. Experience
engaging with customers that have varying personality types.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including a priority on listening to the client;
organization and time-management skills.
- Experience with Sales Force and Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel a plus
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding the workings of a sales organization and revenue impact
- Self-starter and team player
If you like a smaller company feel and atmosphere, but want larger company benefits, look no further. Nania Energy Advisors offers competitive salaries, opportunity for professional growth, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K Plan, flexible spending accounts and generous paid time off.
About Nania Energy
Nania Energy Advisors was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 20th anniversary. In the past 2 decades we have helped thousands of commercial and industrial clients purchase Natural Gas and Electricity in Illinois and throughout the Midwest. We take the time to understand what our clients need while providing energy options and guidance as the Illinois energy markets evolve.
We are dedicated to providing world class customer service. Our goal is simple: Nania Energy Advisors works to guide clients through an all-inclusive approach to energy management. Visit our website at www.naniaenergy.com.