Nania Energy is looking to add a Sales Rep to our team. This position is designed to work alongside an experienced Senior Sales Advisor. On-going training in the energy industry as well as sales techniques provided. Successful Reps demonstrate a consultative, client-focused sales technique providing natural gas and electricity strategic plans to Commercial & Industrial prospective clients.
- Cultivate long-term customer relationships with current customers and prospects.
- Develop and present strategic energy plans taking into account the client’s business, objectives and risk tolerance.
- Utilize support staff, Salesforce, sales tools, and industry knowledge for market development.
- Identify prospect opportunities and pathways for continued success with clients.
Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Understanding the workings of a sales organization and revenue impact
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Sales experience requiring prospecting, listening, objection prevention, presentation and closing skills
Position will be located out of the Naperville office with a market focus in Illinois.