Nania Energy Advisors is currently searching for an intern to join us over the Summer. This is a paid internship with flexible hours for a college student that offers hands on experience with account management and sales.
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through business interactions and job tasks
- Handle customer service-related calls/issues
- Enter data into SalesForce and learn how to manage clients through the CRM
- Provide support for the Sales Team
- Gain exposure to the energy industry, products, services and client needs
- Contact customers to gather data for a top level of service
Competencies, Skills & Position Requirements:
- Currently working towards a business-related degree with 1-3 years of college completed
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Close attention to detail
About Nania Energy:
Nania Energy Advisors was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 20th anniversary. In the past 2 decades we have helped thousands of commercial and industrial clients purchase Natural Gas and Electricity in Illinois and throughout the Midwest. We take the time to understand what our clients need while providing energy options and guidance as the Illinois energy markets evolve. We are dedicated to providing world class customer service. Our goal is simple: Nania Energy Advisors works to guide clients through an all-inclusive approach to energy management. Visit our website at www.naniaenergy.com.