Nania Energy Advisors is hiring an Account Manager who has a passion for customer support and the desire to work on a team that strives to elevate the client and internal team’s experience. Account Managers work directly with Sales and Marketing to provide customized energy solutions to commercial and industrial energy users in multiple regions throughout the United States. Our employees make a difference by solving challenges creatively and working effectively to inspire personal and professional growth. Success requires the desire to develop exceptional communication and detail orientated skills with the ability to thrive in a team-focused environment. No travel required
You’ll be supported by a team of extremely motivated, talented, and hard-working colleagues who strive to support each other’s success and continuous development in a fun, energetic culture. Work-life balance, flexibility, and our team’s health/wellbeing are just a few of the core values we have as part of our culture that make Nania Energy Advisors a great place to work.
- Become an expert in Nania Energy’s solutions for businesses and learn to adapt recommendations to address client needs
- Prepare pricing and sales materials for strategic client meetings
- Process and organize customer information in our CRM (SalesForce)
- Provide prospects and clients with an elite level of customer service
- Help keep the entire team organized and functioning smoothly and effectively
- Oversee and execute project deliverables
- Identify opportunities and pathways for continued success with clients
- Work with the Sales Team to address clients’ urgent needs and manage deadlines to achieve client satisfaction
- Support the development of trusted advisor-client relationships for long-term growth
- Speak with clients to help resolve billing and account issues
- Provide feedback and solutions to improve customer relations, efficiencies, and sales
- Participate in energy audits to ensure client contracted pricing, product and term are correct
- Assist with commission processes
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic success
- Energy experience a plus
- 2-3 years experience a plus
- Team-player and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with troubleshooting client technical issues a plus
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective multi-tasker
- Strong computer and technology skills; experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of the workings of a sales organization and revenue impact
Employee Benefits: If you like a smaller company, feel and atmosphere, but want larger company benefits, look no further. Nania Energy Advisors offers competitive compensation packages, opportunity for professional growth, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K Plan, flexible spending accounts and generous paid time off.
About Nania Energy: Nania Energy Advisors was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 22nd anniversary. In the past 2 decades, we have helped thousands of commercial and industrial clients purchase Natural Gas and Electricity. We take the time to understand what our clients need while providing energy options and guidance as energy markets evolve. We are dedicated to providing world class customer service. Our goal is simple: Nania Energy Advisors works to guide clients through an all-inclusive approach to energy management. Visit our website at www.naniaenergy.com.