Nania Energy Advisors is hiring an Account Manager who has an interest in being developed into a sales role. Account Managers work directly with Sales and Marketing to provide customized energy solutions to commercial and industrial energy users in multiple regions throughout the United States. Our employees make a difference by solving challenges creatively and working effectively to inspire personal and professional growth. Success requires the desire to develop exceptional consultative sales and communication skills and the ability to thrive in a team-focused environment.
The key responsibility of the Account Manager is to work with the Sales Team and other Account Managers to support growth and retention.
- Become an expert in Nania Energy’s solutions for businesses and learn to adapt recommendations to address client needs
- Prepare pricing and sales materials for strategic client meetings
- Process and organize customer information in our CRM (SalesForce)
- Provide prospects and clients with an elite level of customer service
- Help keep the entire team organized and functioning smoothly and effectively
- Oversee and execute project deliverables
- Identify opportunities and pathways for continued success with clients
- Work with the Sales Team to address clients’ urgent needs and manage deadlines to achieve client satisfaction
- Support the development of trusted advisor-client relationships for long-term growth
- Speak with clients to help resolve billing and account issues
- Assist with system and client analytics to improve sales information and results
- Communicate with the management team to provide feedback and solutions to improve customer relations and sales
- Attend trade shows with Sales Team members
- Accompany sales to important client meetings
- Perform all other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of academic success
- Team-player and self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with troubleshooting client technical issues
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Effective multi-tasker
- Strong computer and technology skills; experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Understanding of the workings of a sales organization and revenue impact
About Nania Energy: Nania Energy Advisors was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 21st anniversary. In the past 2 decades we have helped thousands of commercial and industrial clients purchase Natural Gas and Electricity in Illinois and throughout the MidAtlantic. We take the time to understand what our clients need while providing energy options and guidance as energy markets evolve. We are dedicated to providing world class customer service. Our goal is simple: Nania Energy Advisors is committed to giving users of electricity and natural gas expert advice to achieve cost and sustainability goals- making energy easy so clients can be successful. Visit our website at www.naniaenergy.com.
Nania Energy Advisors offers competitive salaries and opportunity for professional growth. Our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance. We offer four weeks of vacation, 401K, flexible spending accounts, and a health club reimbursement program.
Nania Energy Advisors is headquartered in Naperville, IL.
Ready to join the team? Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org