Associate Sales Representative – Illinois
The Associate Sales Representative at Nania Energy Advisors provides a great opportunity to work alongside successful Energy Advisors through a mentorship program. The ideal candidate will work with Sales Reps to develop long-term, trusted advisor relationships with clients and prospects. They will assist the Sales Reps in activities that develop new clients while learning the energy industry. Industry and sales training will be provided. The position supports future opportunities to build your own book of business when you are ready.
You’ll be part of a team of extremely motivated, talented, and hard-working colleagues who strive to support each other’s success and continuous development in a fun, energetic culture. Work-life balance, flexibility, and our team’s health/well-being are just a few of our ingrained values that make Nania Energy Advisors a great employer.
- Along with sales team members, attend sales calls and meetings with clients to learn about their needs and challenges in order to provide a comprehensive energy strategy, price quotes, and detailed explanations of product offerings. These can be done virtually or in person
- Attend board meetings, networking events, and conferences with sales team members
- Assist sales team members to renew selected current clients for additional contracts for both natural gas and electricity
- Prepare presentation materials for sales meetings
- Provide sales support that results in Legendary Customer Service
- Manage reverse auction client experience and process
- Call clients and prospects to set-up meetings and provide information
- Communicate clearly and professionally through email and other written forms of communication
- Build ongoing relationships with decision makers with the understanding that one success builds upon another
- Maintain and expand on detailed knowledge of energy markets and industry trends
- Utilize Salesforce for market development and task organization. Leverage other Sales technology tools provided to support your success
- Assist with pricing requests and communications with suppliers
Competencies, Skills & Position Requirements
- 0-3 year of sales experience and a passion for developing B2B sales skills
- College degree or equivalent experience required
- Great interpersonal skills with ability to build solid, renewable relationships. Experience engaging with customers that have varying personality types a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills including a priority on listening to the client; organization and time-management skills
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding the workings of a sales organization and revenue impact
- An interest in emerging markets as a result of Clean Energy and Efficiency initiatives a plus
- Self-starter, team player, and Lifelong Learner
If you are looking for a supportive, rewarding, fun culture, Nania Energy Advisors is it. We offer competitive compensation packages, opportunity for professional growth, health, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K Plan, flexible spending accounts and generous paid time off.
About Nania Energy:
Nania Energy Advisors was founded in 1999 and just celebrated its 23rd anniversary. In the past two decades, we have helped thousands of commercial and industrial clients purchase Natural Gas and Electricity. We take the time to understand what our clients need while providing energy options and guidance as energy markets evolve. We are dedicated to providing world class customer service. Our goal is simple: Nania Energy Advisors works to guide clients through an all-inclusive approach to energy management.