You’re gritty. You’re tenacious. You’re determined. No one is better than you at getting up off the canvas after you’ve been knocked down.
And no one is hungrier for the sale.
Nania Energy Advisors is looking for you. We’re hiring an entry-level Sales Associate to join our family.
This position is designed to work alongside an experienced and successful Senior Sales Advisor in our Naperville, IL office. You will be trained on sales techniques and the energy industry.
This is an entry-level position, but we want someone who will commit to us like we will to you. This is a sales support role with the goal of developing to take on a full consultative, client-focused sales role.
You should have a desire to learn sales skills and to provide outstanding customer service. Come hungry for the opportunity to succeed in the fast-paced, future-focused energy industry.
- Assist in organizing sales campaigns, client meetings, and general administrative and organizational duties
- Cold calling and meeting set-up for about 30% of the day
- Maintain open communication with team members and clients
- Provide prospects and clients with an elite level of customer service
- Understand and maintain detailed knowledge of the energy markets and industry trends
- Utilize Salesforce for market development and organization of customer information
- Identify opportunities and pathways for continued success with clients
- Attend sales meetings to provide price quotes and detailed explanations of a procurement strategy alongside the Senior Sales Advisor
- Continuously build ongoing relationships with clients and prospects
- Assist with marketing tasks to support sales growth
- Display professionalism while being well-spoken and comfortable with public speaking
Competencies & Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Outgoing Personality to talk to diverse prospects and customers
- Motivation to hunt for new business
- Willingness and ability to learn and perfect new skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding the workings of a sales organization and revenue impact
- Technology and Programming knowledge beneficial
- Experience with Sales Force and Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel a plus
- Ambition to become a Consultative Sales Advisor